Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun in the city





The kids and I met Adam in DC yesterday and had a great time going to visit the Natural History Museum. The weather has been amazing lately so it was the perfect time to go. The Smithsonian had a new exhibit for the ocean. It was so beautiful. The talent of the people that create these displays are amazing to me. The had a real, dead of course, giant squid that was 36 ft before it was preserved. We also went through the dinosaur display because it's Abby's favorite. We're so lucky to live in a place with so many neat things to see and do... for free! :) I really hope that we can see more in the coming year.

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

I wish there were more things to do here in Logan especially the free type. Obviously big cities are required for that kind of stuff. At least our bus is free and sometimes we just go in circles on that to entertain ourselves :)

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker