We finally got some snow that stuck and didn't turn into ice. Unfortunately my children don't have the appropriate snow gear, or toys, to really take advantage of it. But we did go out for a few minutes of fun with our friends Trisha, Naomi and James. I have decided, though, that next year I'll get a few things, like snow pants and gloves and maybe a sled, so that we can really have some fun when it happens. I don't think we'll be getting this in Texas.
This was just a cute video I took of Drew this afternoon while the girls were sleeping. I cannot believe he's almost 1.





4 comments:
Adorable pictures Cassie!! looks like fun. But I'll still take these 70 degree winters :)Come on back south
I loved the video of your little guy! What a cutie! I can't believe he weighs 19 lbs--Siena just hit 25 and she's 2. But she's now in the 21st percentile for her weight, which is better than the 10th she was in at 18 mos! Fun to hear your voice--it brought back lots of memories. :)
Hooray for snow!
Although, I must say, I'm ready for Summer!
Wow Abby looks so much older in that first pic. What a cute girl.
Post a Comment