Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!



Well, Drew's Birthday was actually last Thursday, but I thought I would write down his cute milestones.  I thought I would provide and little before and after picture.  He's grown quite a bit. :)  He was 6.5 lbs when he was born and didn't grow at all for over a month.  Now he's finally almost 20 lbs.  It's amazing how much they can change in one year.  Here is where he's at...

  • In just the past few days he's been standing longer and longer until he gets so excited with himself he falls over,
  • Apparently his new favorite toys are cars,
  • He is over baby food and will gobble any finger foods I put in front of his face, and as always, freaks out if there are any breaks in food on his plate,
  • I finally got him to drink from a sippie, 
  • He's sleeping a good 12 hours a night,
  • He hugs, kisses and smiles all the time and we can't get enough of him.




3 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute video! Those cars are great, what a sweet little 1 year old Drew is!

The Piersons said...

Happy Birthday Drew!! How exciting to have a little one year old. I remember when he was just your tiny little baby, he's still just that sweet.

Thompson family said...

Cassie...he's gotten so big! I can't believe he's a year old! How are you guys doing?

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker