I have a few adorable pictures from the past few weeks. Abby and Drew were so lucky to have both their Nana and Grandma and Grandpa come in the space of two weeks. We got a few pretty cute pictures and I thought we would share. My kids are so lucky to have so many around them that love them as much as Adam and I do.
ps- Yes Trisha, that's James' little outfit. We have yet to return it. Sorry. :(





4 comments:
Funny! I didn't even realize it was gone:) It looks good on Drew.
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!
I absolutely love that picture of Abby second from the bottom!! What a gorgeous little lady you have there!
Oh those are so darling!! Those kids are beautiful I am so glad for blogs so we can share pictures. Now if we only lived closer so our kids could play together like we did! I am sure the girls would enjoy an ez bake oven as much as we did. :)
Post a Comment