Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures and tithing

I was at Babies R Us to get Drew a new blankie today, since Abby took over his, and they asked me if Drew could model for some pictures, so I got these cute pictures for free. Such a cutie.

Also, I wanted to tell you a cute story about Abby. Yesterday she was given $5 from her Nana and Papa for Easter. So I told her that she could help me fill out a tithing envelope for her. So of course I had to explain tithing. She asked why Heavenly Father needed the money. Adam explained that Heavenly Father gave us all we had and we gave him some in return to thank him. We explained that he used it to build temples and churches. So she said, "But Mommy, we don't live in Heaven any more!" Oh goodness.







5 comments:

Aaron said...

So adorable Cassie. I am so sad that I hardly recognize that boy since its been so long since I saw him! That picture of him sucking his thumb is my favorite.

The Piersons said...

Cutie Patootie, Aaron and I were just talking about when you guys are here this summer, little Drew will be walking around or house. That is crazy!! We can't wait.

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I love his cute front teeth. That is so cute also about tithing. Riley doesn't really get it either, he just knows that that is what we do!

Nicole said...

He is such a handsome little guy!! and Happy Birthdy Abby!

carly said...

That is such a cute story about the tithing!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker