Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is it because I'm beautiful?

This is the conversation I had with Abby on the way to work this morning.  We were discussing that I would be watching Claire's cousin, Andrew, today as well.  

"Is Andrew a boy?"

"Yep."

"I think if I were a boy I would tease the girls."

"Why?"

"Because boys always tease me.  Isaac, Luke, Keir... (and on and on with the boys she knows)."

"You know why they tease you, right?"

"Why?"

"Because they like you (I was meaning it like a friend)."

"Hmmm... Is it because I'm beautiful?  I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"

Once again... oh boy...

6 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

You might have to lock her in a closet by age... 10? She reminds me of her mother, you always had a line of men waiting for their chance :)

Natalie said...

Well, she does have a point...

carly said...

Hahahahaha! LOVE it! Abby is the cutest girl ever. Thanks for the story!

Just the Seven of Us said...

Wow, she is darling. It's fun to hear from you. You asked about that blanket. It was actually given to me as a gift - but I am almost positive she got it at Target. Tell you family hi!

Brian said...

I like how Isaac is right on top of that list...and yes, Abby, it's because you're beautiful...but Isaac won't realize that for another 10 years...sorry.

Holly said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She is beautiful, so I guess she better get used to the boys teasing her! Your kids are so big and cute I can't believe how the time is flying by. Where will you guys be this Christmas, cuz we'll be in Cali, and it would be fun to see you, if you'll be there! Let me know, Holly

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker