I just wanted to put up a few pictures from Abby's birthday. She was so excited that the day finally arrived, even though for some reason she is refusing to be called a three year old. I don't know. It seems like she was injected with some sort of three year old shot that tells her what to do now. She doesn't listen to a word I say, she started talking back (which she has never done before) and she has to do EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING herself. I guess it's all apart of growing up.
So, the night before her birthday Adam had to stay at school late, so on the phone he told her that he would put his present under her pillow for her to get in the morning. It was a Georgetown purse and he put candy in it for her. The next morning we heard the door creak open a little before 7, so I yelled for her to go look under her pillow. She ran into our room screaming, "I got a present, and I opened it, and I ate all the candy... and now I have a tummy ache." So apparently she remembered. Apparently her mom and dad weren't thinking that she loves candy enough to eat it all before coming to us. Oh well, we'll know better next time.
We ran into the living room where her other stuff was. She got a bike with a Dora helmet. The bike has turned out to be a little too big, so we might have to wait for another growth spurt. She got princess dress up clothes from Uncle Sean and Aunt Kristen, which she hasn't taken off. She got a Dora doll and clothes from G and G Pierson and all the scripture scouts and games from Nana and Papa. And to top it off my boss gave her all princess stuff... a barbie, activity pad and a tiara with jewelery. She was spoiled rotten, but loved every minute of it. Oh, her dad also gave her a Georgetown Law shirt, which looks really cute on her. Tomorrow is her b-day party with a cake and everything. She's excited to play with all her friends and have an easter egg hunt. I just can't believe that I have a three year old. The time passes so quickly. I have loved every minute with her though. This morning she and I were talking and she said, "I missed you so much last night (we were at the temple)." I said, "You know what, I missed you to." Then she looked at me and ran at me with a big hug and said, "I love you so much, mommy. Here, kisses and a tight hug." I guess having her grow up isn't such a bad thing. :)
Here are a few pictures of our big three year old.











4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures from her birthday party. She is just the cutest 3 year old ever.
Happy Birthday! She is such a cute gal! AND the prettiest princess in all the land!
3 years goes faster than you think it will doesn't it. Camille has those same dress ups and always wants to wear them out of the house. I thought 3 year olds were magically supposed to be "good". I mean they only talk about the terrible 2's, they didn't mention that the 3's are hard also ;)
Love the new posts! she is such a doll! Isn't it great that they are so sweet...5 minutes after a tantrum. haha. I'm so glad we get those good moments too. Being a mom is awesome!She is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment