Here is my before and after video from today. I got as much done as I could and I am sore and tired. Abby was a great help and tried to help put her bed together, and move her toys and stay out of the way when I asked her to. I'm lucky to have such a sweet girl. And my sweet husband went and picked up her bed for me today, which I really appreciated, even though he had a ton to do.
Also we had some fun this week getting Adam a new computer and spending some time together. It was Adam's spring break, so he even had time to take Abby on a date, which she loved and was so excited for (and I loved because I especially needed a break that day.) Abby really loves her daddy.

This was from our buy a computer/dunkin' donuts/park date. We had a great time enjoying the nice weather and looking around downtown Bethesda a little bit. This is Abby describing her perfect idea of a date with daddy: ice cream from McDonald's, a tea party and if she's really lucky, a toy.
Last video, for the benefit of Nana and Papa. Abby has started playing a few preschool games on the computer, now that I have one, and this is one of her favorites. Just as an explanation when I ask her to promise to be a good girl she usually says, "I promise, I really really promise I will." And it's so cute, but she didn't do. Maybe I will catch it someday.





7 comments:
Caleb watched the videos with me and he said "that's Abby!" He also told me he misses her...and he wants to go to her house! I am so glad to hear that Adam got the job in DC. I know it will be a good thing for you guys. We really miss you all here.
Good job getting the rooms switched already. It is best to get that done when you have the energy and desire, so good for you getting that taken care of already! Maybe it will give Abby some time to adjust to the new room with a crib before the baby comes
Abby is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown since you guys moved. We certainly miss all of you.
cute cute videos!!! Good luck with the sleeping thing, I'm sure they will do great!!! :)
I love getting things all ready for the little ones. :) I am definitely going through that too!
Way to go with the whole switching rooms! Especially when you're pregnant! Abby is such a cute girl. I loved the video when she was so polite saying "Thank You." You guys ought to teach a kiddy-manners class. :) She's adorable!
Wow I can't believe that she can use the mouse on the laptop so well. I have issues myself. So what is the game that you have? I want to buy one for Camille's b-day.
Hey Sis, we loved seeing our Abby-girl and we can't wait to see you guys in May, including our nephew, Andrew Pierson (I voted on Drew, but I think Andrew sounds best for his full "scolding" name—hey, what are his middle name options?). Also, for some reason the second video feed isn't working for me. It says it's not available right now, but to check back later. Yeah, I've checked back and no such luck still. Stoked to talk to you today and us Rhodes women have to stick together through birthing these babes—strength in numbers!! Love you tons!
Post a Comment