Cute cake. I am amazed that you not only had so many kids over, but that you were able to feed them all dinner and that you survived. Way to go. I was stressed just having the kids run around in my yard.
I LOVE being able to catch up with you guys through this! Abby is just the cutest and growing up so fast! I will be at the wedding and look forward to seeing you, it's been awhile. Sarah had a blog, but looks like she deleted it. I'm not sure if Matt does or not, I just know his website...www.mattbest.com.
2 comments:
Cute cake. I am amazed that you not only had so many kids over, but that you were able to feed them all dinner and that you survived. Way to go. I was stressed just having the kids run around in my yard.
I LOVE being able to catch up with you guys through this! Abby is just the cutest and growing up so fast! I will be at the wedding and look forward to seeing you, it's been awhile. Sarah had a blog, but looks like she deleted it. I'm not sure if Matt does or not, I just know his website...www.mattbest.com.
Post a Comment